Enjoy a camping holiday with family or friends with this super-comfortable and spacious inflatable tent that pitches quickly and easily.
Pre-angled air tubes maximise the headroom and inner space, and the durable sewn-in groundsheet keeps it dry and bug-free. Darkened 'Sleep-Tite’ bedrooms keep out the early morning light so you can enjoy more of a lie-in.
Canvas - It's made from strong and very waterproof 150D Weathershield fabric, with inflatable beams for poles that make pitching quick and easy, and help the tent stand up to inclement weather and strong winds.
It is ideal for four campers with a lot of gear but will comfortably sleep six campers with ease.
Living Area - Perfect for longer holidays the Rarotonga 601 has a large living area that feels spacious and wide thanks to the upright beams, lots of head height and plenty of windows.
Mesh pockets on the inner tents help you keep things organised, while cable access points allow you to stay connected to essential electronics.
The ventilation system, high and low-level vents, maintains airflow throughout the whole tent for a fresh atmosphere.
The living area in front of the bedroom has a sewn-in groundsheet and is impressive in size measuring 2.7 x 4.4m and the built-in sun canopy at the front measures 1.3 x 4.4m
Bedrooms - The Rarotonga 601 features Dometic’s Sleep-Tite darkened bedrooms that help block out the early morning light. The darkened bedroom fabric on Dometic tents allows you to sleep in for longer, which comes in handy on summer camping trips. These bedrooms are, on average, the widest available, affording each person 70cm of width and 225cm on depth and so ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
Behind the inner tent there is a rear storage area which is ideal for storing luggage, clothes and other bulky items.
Features & Specifications
- Climate Control - High and low-level ventilation
- Sleep-Tite Bedrooms - Inner tents use darkened material
- Quick Pitch Guying System
- Sabrelink ready - Attach up to three lights using Dometic's Sabrelink system
- Zipped Blinds - Zipped windows with easy store pockets
- Wider bedrooms
- Wardrobe Pole Ready - simply clip-in to either the left or right-hand inner tent.
- Cable Entry Point - All tents in the Dometic range have zipped cable entry points
- Canvas - 150D Weathershield
- Pack Size - 85 x 50 x 50cm
- Weight - 43.42 kg