A roomy six-man tent from Dometic, the Ascension 601 is perfect for luxurious camping getaways.
With a tall standing area height of 210cm, the Dometic Ascension 601 Inflatable Tent is a real home-from-home!
Boasting a large living space and awning area the Ascension 601 is an easily pitched, sturdy and roomy tent that will comfortably accommodate six campers and all their gear in a dry and secure environment.
Canvas - It's made from strong and very waterproof 150D Weathershield fabric, with inflatable beams for poles that make pitching quick and easy, and help the tent stand up to inclement weather and strong winds.
It is ideal for four campers with a lot of gear but will comfortably sleep six campers with ease.
Living Area - Perfect for longer holidays the Ascension 601 has an enormous living area that feels spacious and wide thanks to the upright beams, lots of head height and plenty of windows.
The living area in front of the bedroom has a sewn-in groundsheet and is impressive in size measuring 3 x 4.6m and the porch area at the front measures 1.8 x 4.6m
Bedrooms - The Ascension 601 features Dometic’s Sleep-Tite darkened bedrooms that help block out the early morning light. These bedrooms are, on average, the widest available, affording each person 70cm of width and 225cm on depth and so ensuring a comfortable night’s sleep.
Behind the inner tent there is a rear storage area which is ideal for storing luggage, clothes and other bulky items.
- Climate Control - High and low level ventilation
- Sleep-Tite Bedrooms - Inner tents use darkened material
- Quick Pitch Guying System
- Sabrelink ready - Attach up to three lights using Dometic's Sabrelink system
- Zipped Blinds - Zipped windows with easy store pockets
- Wider bedrooms
- Wardrobe Pole Ready - simply clip-in to either the left or right-hand inner tent.
- Cable Entry Point - All tents in the Dometic range have zipped cable entry points
- Canvas - 150D Weathershield
- Pack Size - 90 x 58 x 50 cm
- Weight - 53.1 kg