The Kampa Brighton 4 is a small four-berth dome tent. It features all of Kampa's extensive knowledge of tents which can be seen in the high-quality materials they use and how well the tent is constructed.
The canvas on this tent is Weathershield polyester which has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm and fully taped which means you will be well protected from the rain. The poles are made from robust 8.5mm Dynaflex fibreglass so it will stand strong in even the windiest conditions.
This tent is perfect for people who enjoy touring around or for festival-goers who want something that is very easy to pitch at a very reasonable price. It has a four berth bedroom inner (ideal for 2-3 people) at the rear of the tent which is fixed to a fibreglass pole structure which crosses over at the top of the tent. The flysheet is then tied to the pole structure. This tent features a porch pole at the front which slides through the outer canvas to create a great porch area which can be used for storage. The whole pitching process should only take around 5 minutes.
- Weathershield™ 3000 polyester material
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Dynaflex fibreglass poles
- Groundsheet for front porch area
- Organiser pocket in inner tent
- Roll up front door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Exterior Height - 130cm
- Pack Size - 65 x 15 x 15 cm
- Weight - 4.5kg