Check out our package deal here >>> £779
The Kampa Hayling 4 Air is ideal for small families or couples looking for a tent suitable for short stays and touring but is also perfectly suitable for longer stays due to the generous living space this tent offers. It is simple to set up thanks to the Kampa AirFrame system, simply peg the four corners of the tent down, pump up the individual air poles through the external inflation points using the pump included - easy.
Once erected the 2021 Hayling 4 Air offers plenty of living space. The living area has a flat front wall that allows full use of the floor space and the sewn-in groundsheet provides protection from the elements. There is a large side door on the left-hand side of the tent which has a mesh screen panel that is used to keep the insects out on warm days. A new feature is the addition of a mesh screen behind the front door.
The bedroom is at the rear of the tent and features a zipped partition which can create a 2+2 configuration, the dividers can be rolled up to make one large bedroom if required. There are also plenty of handy organiser pockets on the front wall of the inner tent and on the inside for small possessions.
What really sets the Kampa Hayling 4 Air apart from other tents on the market is the superb built-in front canopy that protects the front door from any inclement weather and provides additional living space for you to relax in. When it’s sunny the large front door can be opened, and the side panel can be rolled up to allow the fresh air to flow through the tent.
Key Features of the Kampa Hayling 4 Air:
- Deep 220cm Bedrooms
- Secondary mesh doors on all doors
- Storm strap on the front and all guy-points
- Toggled inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- New Bedroom low-level vents - low-level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening.
- 'Sleeptite inner tents' - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Inflatable Frame structure - Allows pole free pitching, ensuring your tent is erect within a matter of minutes.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Kampa's 68D 4000HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment.
- Open front awning
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack bag - Durable to take the effort out of packing your tent away
- Length: 610cm
- Width: 280cm
- Weight: 19.69kg
- Pack size: 78 x 40 x 40cm
- Poles: Kampa AirFrame
- Hydrostatic Head: 4000mm