Tent Package Includes
The NEW Lichfield Eagle Air 5 is a large 5 berth inflatable family tent that offers plenty of living space and a superb enclosed front awning. It is ideal for families looking for a good sized inflatable family tent for weeks away or even for weekend trips thank to its easy pitching design. The Eagle Air 6 has lots of living space and an inner tent which sleeps up to 5 people in its two bedrooms. Its large double section living area is complemented by a built-in front awning which increases the living space available to you.
AIRBEAMS - There are five Inflatable AirBeams on this family tent which when erected measures 6.65m x 3.2m. It feels even bigger due to its pre-bent AirBeams that give you full head height throughout the tent. The beams are encased in two thick layers of protective casing to make them tough to puncture.
CANVAS - The canvas is 150D and has a hydrostatic head of 5000mm making it tough, waterproof and durable.
LIVING AREA - The Lichfield Eagle Air 5 has a good sized living area.
The front section of the living area on the Eagle Air 5 is perfect for use as a cooking area or wet area. The front section has a large door entrance that can be opened and rolled back.
The back section of the living area has a sewn-in groundsheet to keep out draughts and bugs.
The large windows help keep the living area bright but if you need some privacy you can toggle up the curtains. The Eagle Air 5 has a vista front that gives fantastic panoramic views. The vista front allows plenty of light to keep the living area naturally bright.
BEDROOMS - The Eagle Air 5 has one large inner tent that will comfortably sleep six adults in its two-bedrooms. There is a large 6-berth inner at the rear of the tent with a curtain divider to create a 3+2 bedrooms. The toggled in dividers adds to privacy.
The inner tents are made of breathable polyester that has a dark filter to block the early morning sunlight.
PITCHING - All AirBeam tents are very simple to pitch – first, peg out the four corners of the tent and then inflate the AirBeams using pump supplied, we find pumping up the middle beam first and the tent pitches itself. The Inner tents are pre-attached so once you have inflated all the beams you then simply peg out the rest of the tent and the guy lines. From start to finish this tent can be erected in 10–12 minutes.
Total Package Weight - 37.5kg
Tent Weight - 21.5kg
Capacity - 5 person
Packed Size - 82 x 55 x 55cm
- Versatile Integral Front Canopy Area - ideal for socialising, storage or protected alfresco relaxation.
- Flexible opening front door - helps find a configuration to best suit your preference or current conditions.
- Pre-Angled Airbeams - for greater internal space and more useable living area.
- Tension Band Technology - for extra stability in adverse weather conditions.
- Vision Pro Windows - let in plenty of light and offer fantastic views.
- Toggled Curtains - provide privacy when preferred.
- Lighter Roof Material - provides a bright and airy ambience.
- Mesh Panel on front and both side doors provide additional bug free ventilation.
- High level ventilation to the front and rear of the tent.
- Dark Bedrooms - reduce early morning light for a good nights sleep.
- Lantern Hanging Points - enable hanging of optional lighting throughout the tent.
- Flat Easy Entry - unimpeded access into living area and bedrooms.
- High Visibility Guylines - can be seen in lower light conditions.
- Footprint and Fitted Carpet included with package.