Sleeping up to seven in three Premier Bedrooms with a Panorama outlook, the 3-zone design of the Sundale 7PA offers generous living space for large families. Quick & Quiet Access between the outer and inner zones and a Rain Safe canopy over the side door makes for easy, flexible access. The Rear Ventilation System allows options from open fully to neatly sealed by a zip.
The Outwell Sundale 7PA is perfect for families who want lots of living space and features but without breaking the bank. Outwell have added every feature they have to this tent, including their HookTrack System, which allows you to create a hanging point anywhere along the. The Sundale 7pa also features zip dividers between the bedroom compartments to give you extra privacy between the rooms. The bedrooms have a dark panel over the bedroom section to block out the morning light. An important feature is a Rear Ventilation system which can be opened up fully to increase airflow and reduce condensation.
The Sundale 7PA also features a rain-safe canopy over the side door, this side door has a mesh door behind it. The large living area has a dividing door between the living and canopy area that can be rolled back completely to make one big area. When this door is left in place it can be used as a barrier for bugs as it has two large mesh windows, this middle door has Outwell’s Quick & Quiet Magnetic door feature, you can now open and close a door without having to use zips.
The Sundale uses Outwell’s Rigid Air System for ease of pitching and stability, you can erect this tent within 12-15 minutes,
The two main bedrooms at the back of the tent can accommodate up to 7 people but we feel it is more suitable as a 5/6 berth tent.
If you are looking for a very good quality and spacious air tent for your family then the Outwell Sundale 7PA is the tent for you.
Type of tent: Four-room tunnel tent
Sleeps people: 7
Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, integrated awning
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Floor inner:PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
Weight: 34.4 kg
Pack size: 92 x 44 x 44 cm
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
Poles: Duratec fibreglass 9.5 mm
- Three zones provide a large family with a wet room, dry living room and bedroom. Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space and easy zip operation
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts airflow from fully open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.