PACKAGE DEAL >>> £1199
The Vango Galli III Drive Away Air awning is one of the largest and best Drive Away awnings on the market. This is due to it having a high quality 420 double ripstop canvas and AirBeam technology making it quick and easy to pitch.
An obvious reason as to why the Galli is so popular is its size. It’s the perfect size for a family and friends to go away camping. It features a large living area and can comfortably sleep 4 in its inner tents (optional extras). The Galli has good head height thanks to the pre-bent beams so there is plenty of room to be able to stand up and get changed etc.
A great feature of the Vango Galli III Drive Away Air awning is that it is designed so you can park your van alongside the awning rather than at the end making it more suitable for campsite pitches. Another feature that differentiates from other awnings on the market is the built-in canopy at the front giving you extra space for outdoor living, protection from the sun or rain and a great place to store your camping gear.
The area from the awning to where it attaches to your campervan or Motorhome gives you protection from the weather when moving from your van to your awning and also gives you storage space where you can put your muddy shoes and wet clothes. There is a door at the front of the tunnel so you don't have to walk through your awning every time you exit or enter your campervan.
The Vango AirBeam technology ensures that this awning is quick and easy to erect with you only having to inflate 4 beams, so this awning could be pitched in roughly 10-15 minutes.
Awning Size: Low
Pack size: L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height: 180-210cm
Kador Length: 250cm
Weight without Accessories: 23.15kg
Pitching Time: 15 mins
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year.
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds.
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system that allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or Skyliners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies
- Adjustable Pegging System
- Diamond Clear Windows
- Skylight windows
- Zipped Privacy Curtains
- Covered Entry
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet
- 2 Mesh Doors -
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning.
- Oversized Bag
- Supplied with Double Action Pump
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds.
- Cable entry point with tidies