PACKAGE DEAL ONLY >>> £1040
The Vango Galli III Drive Away Air awning is one of the largest and best Drive Away awnings on the market. This is due to it having a high quality 420 double ripstop canvas and AirBeam technology making it quick and easy to pitch.
An obvious reason as to why the Galli is so popular is its size. It’s the perfect size for a family and friends to go away camping. It features a large living area and can comfortably sleep 4 in its inner tents (optional extras). The Galli has good head height thanks to the pre-bent beams so there is plenty of room to be able to stand up and get changed etc.
A great feature of the Vango Galli III Drive Away Air awning is that it is designed so you can park your van alongside the awning rather than at the end making it more suitable for campsite pitches. Another feature that differentiates from other awnings on the market is the built-in canopy at the front giving you extra space for outdoor living, protection from the sun or rain and a great place to store your camping gear.
The area from the awning to where it attaches to your campervan or Motorhome gives you the protection from the weather when moving from your van to your awning and also gives you storage space where you can put your muddy shoes and wet clothes. There is a door at the front of the tunnel so you don't have to walk through your awning every time you exit or enter your campervan.
The Vango AirBeam technology ensures that this awning is quick and easy to erect with you only having to inflate 4 beams, so this awning could be pitched in roughly 10-15 minutes.
Awning Size: Low
Pack size: L78.0 x H39.0 x W44.0cm
Kador Adjustable Height: 180-210cm
Kador Length: 250cm
Weight without Accessories: 23.15kg
Pitching Time: 15 mins
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Sentinel Pro - Designed for dedicated motor homers and caravanners who embark on several trips a year. Sentinel Pro is created by a blend of fibres and double ripstop construction, making it extremely waterproof and durable. Not to mention its new ColourLok™ technology to enhance resistance to UV fading.
- Oxford Polyester Groundsheet - The perfect balance between low weight and high durability
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- AirSpeed® Valve System and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeam®s with even less effort
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Vango Patented TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- SkyTrack II® System - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners
- High Visibility Guylines with Tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds, with touch fasteners tidies to roll up the guylines when not in use
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Skylight windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, allowing varying levels of opening. Fitted to the flysheet with no gaps that simply rolls down into a pocket
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Two Doors in Tunnel - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Quick and easy when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel
- Flat Side Entry Groundsheet - Allows entering the awning effortlessly
- 2 Mesh Doors - Front and side doors fitted with internal mesh panel for bug free ventilation
- AirZone Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- Supplied with Double Action Pump - Rapidly inflate your awning (comes complete with a pressure dial)
- Supplied with Steel Ground Pegs and Mallet - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- Multiple Attachment Methods - Pre-attached 6mm kador, over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp
- AirAway® Vehicle Awnings included with - Pre-attached 6mm kador strip, over vehicle webbing straps, roof bar attachment tabs, sleeve for pole & clamp, steel rock pegs & mallet with carry bag, easy pack carry bag and double action pump with carry bag
- Storm Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies