SPECIAL OFFER PACKAGE PRICE >>>> £699
In our opinion the Vango Stargrove II Air 600xl 2022 model is one of best value family air tents on the market. This three zoned tent (bedrooms, living area and front awning) gives you plenty of living space and the built-in front awning area makes for a fantastic kitchen area.
This family air tent is ideal for first-time campers and experienced campers looking for their first air tent.
The pre-angled AirBeams give the maximum amount of head height throughout the tent and at the sides where the upright sidewalls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space. The Vango Stargrove Air 600xl has been manufactured to provide incredible value without compromising on quality. You still have all the features you’d expect on a Vango tent including cable entry points, TBS System, darkened ‘nightfall’ bedrooms, lantern hanging points and mesh windows.
There are three main areas of the Stargrove Air 600xl. The sleeping area can accommodate up to six people and can be divided using toggle dividers into a 2+2+2 configuration for privacy. The bedrooms use Vango’s new darker ‘Nightfall’ material that filters out the early morning light, so you get a better night's sleep.
The main living area has a sewn-in groundsheet and gives you plenty of room on a rainy day. The front awning can be used as a kitchen area and as an area to leave your muddy shoes, so you don’t get the inside of the tent dirty. The front awning barn door can be arranged into three positions (fully open, half-open or closed) this versatility means you can use the area to suit your needs.
The Stargrove Air 600xl has been a bestselling air tent at WM Camping for several years thanks to its large amount of living space, size and probably more importantly, value for money.
Sentinel Active Fabric is a great choice for reducing the pack size and weight of your tent. Strong and fully waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, Sentinel Active delivers great quality and performance
- 3000mm HH - Waterproof and easy to clean
- Fully taped seams - Factory sealed for peace of mind
- Weight 62 g/m2 - Optimises weight and pack size
- Fire retardant - ISO5912* compliant
- UPF30+ - UV protection factor
|PACKSIZE||L80.0 x H46.0 x W46.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||12 mins|
|CAPACITY||6 Person Tent|
- AirSpeed® Valve
- Double Action Pump
- Drop Down Door Step
- Toggled Privacy Curtains
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure
- Fully Taped Seams
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet
- Diamond Clear Windows
- Bedroom Pockets
- Toggled Inner Divider
- Clear Access Bedrooms
- King Pole Side Door Compatible
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points
- Easy Pack Carry Bag
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet
- Vango AirZone - High and low-level ventilation panels
- Villa Construction
- Adjustable Pegging System
- Pre-angled Beams
- Pre-Attached Front Awning
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Sentinel Experience Fabric
- Nightfall Bedrooms
- TBS®II Tension Band System
- Mesh Door - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out