If you’re looking for a large family poled tent at a great price then look no further than Vango’s new Lismore 700DLX tent. Vango hasn’t compromised on quality to keep the price down on this superb tent. It has a strong inflatable fibreglass poled frame that makes pitching the tent simple yet gives you maximum protection from the weather. The main feature of the Lismore 700DLX is the huge amount of living space you get, measuring 290cm x 445cm you’re going to have plenty of space to spread out in. We feel the Lismore 700DLX model is a comfortable 6-berth or even a very large 4-berth tent for two adults and two children but it does have plenty of room to sleep more if needed.
Vango’s Sentinel Fabric has been improved for the 2023 season. The 2023 canvas has been dyed using a different method to increase the colour retention of the fabric. This process uses 60% less water making it more environmentally friendly. This canvas a waterproof rating of 3,000mm HH which is more than enough to cope with the British weather. The tent comes with all the Vango features you would come to expect including dark ‘Nightfall bedrooms’, Storage pockets inside the inners, cable entry point to bring in mains electricity into your tent, High and low-level ventilation and Vango’s TBS system which prevents lateral movement of the tent in strong winds. The pre-angled Airbeams increase the internal head height of the tent and take no longer than a minute to inflate, enabling you to pitch the whole tent in about 11 minutes.
The Lismore 700DLX has several additional features compared to the 600xl model. This includes storm straps on the front and back for extra stability. The DLX model also has a rain-safe brow canopy of the side door, to allow you to enter the main living area without the rain coming in. Another great feature of the DLX model is the flexibility of the opening of the front door. The front awning door can be opened from one side to another so that you can create the setup you want. If you would like to have a fully open canopy then you can unzip the front door all the way down to the bottom and fold the door away so that it is fully open.
The tent has all the key features you would expect from a Vango family tent such as dark ‘Nightfall bedrooms’, to filter out the early morning sunlight so you can have a better night’s sleep. The bedrooms have storage pockets that are great for storing items like phones or torches so they’re within easy reach. The Lismore 700DLX Poled Tent also features important features including cable entry points, toggle-up privacy curtains, mesh windows and low-level panels externally.
TOTAL WEIGHT 33.6kg
PACK SIZE L 81.0 x H38.0 x W54.0cm
PITCHING TIME 20 mins
CAPACITY 7 Person Tent
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.