If you’re looking for a large family air tent at a great price then look no further than Vango’s new Lismore Air 700DLX tent. Vango hasn’t compromised on quality to keep the price down on this superb tent. It has a strong inflatable frame that makes pitching the tent simple yet gives you maximum protection from the weather. Obviously, the main feature of the Lismore 700DLX is the huge amount of living space you get, measuring 290cm x 445cm you’re going to have plenty of space to spread out in. We feel the Lismore Air 700DLX model is a comfortable 6-berth or even a very large 4-berth tent for two adults and two children but it does have plenty of room to sleep more if needed.
The Lismore Air 700DLX has several additional features compared to the 600xl model. This includes storm straps on the front and back for extra stability. The DLX model also has a rain-safe canopy above the side door, to allow you to enter the main living area without the rain coming in. Another great feature of the DLX model is the flexibility of the opening of the front door. The front awning door can be opened from one side to another to create the setup you want. If you would like to have a fully open canopy then you can unzip the front door all the way down to the bottom and fold the door away so that it is fully open.
Vango’s Sentinel Fabric has been improved for the 2023 season. The 2023 canvas has been dyed using a different method to increase the colour retention of the fabric. This process uses 60% less water making it more environmentally friendly. This canvas has a waterproof rating of 3,000mm HH which is more than enough to cope with the British weather. The tent comes with all the Vango features you would come to expect including dark ‘Nightfall bedrooms’, Storage pockets inside the inners, a cable entry point to bring in mains electricity into your tent, high and low-level ventilation and Vango’s TBS system that prevents lateral movement of the tent in strong winds. The pre-angled Airbeams increase the internal head height of the tent and take no longer than a minute each to inflate, enabling you to pitch the whole tent in about 20 minutes including pegging.
TOTAL WEIGHT 38.0kg
PACK SIZE L98.0 x H50.0 x W68.0cm
PITCHING TIME 20 mins
CAPACITY 7 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Covered Side Door - Provides a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.