The Vango Tailgate has been massively popular since it came into the range for the 2021 season. This awning can be attached to the rear of the campervan. The Hub can be pitched within 10-15 minutes meaning it is perfect for weekend use and for longer stays. The pre-Angled fibreglass poles mean the awning has plenty of head height and a compact pack size and weight. It comes with an oversized bag to make packing away easy.
The mesh door allows airflow in the awning on those hot summer days while keeping the bugs at bay, and all doors can be rolled back so it is similar to a gazebo. The Vango Tailgate Hub Low features a linked-in groundsheet that can be removed if needed
The Tailgate Hub has been specifically designed for use on campervans. The connection tunnel has a door on both sides for ease of access meaning you don’t have to go through the awning with wet shoes to access the van. The tunnel section can also be attached to a van via multiple ways, Straps that go over, a Fixing Kit, Pole & Clamp Kit & Velcro Tab.
We feel Vango Tailgate Hub Low gives you a perfect storage/living space and is fantastic value for money.
Specifications of the Vango Tailgate Hub Low Poled 2023:
|PACKSIZE||L75.0 x H27.0 x W27.0cm|
|PITCHING TIME||8 mins|
|KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT||180-210cm|
|CARRY BAG WEIGHT||11.2kg|
|STRAIGHT KADOR LENGTH||200cm|
Features of the Vango Tailgate Hub Low Poled 2023:
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Easy to use privacy curtains that can be simply rolled away when not in use
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Linked-In Groundsheet - This groundsheet can be attached or detached from the living area making it easier to clean
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Clear Visibility Guylines - Bright coloured guylines for clear visibility to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.