Vango AirAwning Sonoma 400
The new Sonoma expands Vango's luxury AirAwning® range for 2017. Featuring the Sentinel Pro 420 fabric providing superior strength and comfort, pre-angled SuperBeams™ allow for great head room and additional interior space. Like all of of Vango's AirAwnings the Sonoma is supplied with a PVC draught skirt, and foam filled protective pads for the uprights. These help to prevent draughts and ensure a snug fit between your caravan and the awning. The Sonoma also features a covered front entrance providing great protection from the elements.
Additional features on the Sonoma include annex compatibility to enhance your living space, elegant zip up privacy curtains, lantern hanging points, and large diamond clear windows.
The Sonoma is a welcome addition to the side of your caravan and provides a home from home relaxing conservatory.
||L78.0 x H38.0 x W43.0cm
Features of the Vango Sonoma 400:
- Vango AirAwning® Structure - Inflatable AirBeam® technology allows for pole free pitching and easy erection on the caravan site
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - A high quality 420D double ripstop polyester fabric - a market leader for superior strength and long lasting durability against the sun, wind and rain
- AirBeam® Bracing beams included
- Supplied foam pad - Fit against caravan to reduce drafts and create neat fit. Foam pad mounts on to a size-tolerant gusset to allow for varying caravan heights and differing ground angles
- Attachment points for adjustable rear support poles (supplied)
- Loop at ends of Kador strips aid threading of awning when attaching to van. Loops can be hooked to suction pads (supplied) to minimise movement
- PVC vented draught-excluder strip included, plus 2x wheel arch covers - stops draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Additional Annex available for this model - provides extra interior space
- Draught Cushion – Created from the body fabric of the awning, this locates the foam protection pad to form a soft, non-damaging, draught proof seal between your caravan and Vango awning.
- AirSpeed® Valve system and easy access positioning - designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort.
- Larger diameter SuperBeams™ - Providing additional structure and stability to the awning.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Webbing storm straps included - Provides secure guying at the front of the awning
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- PVC mud strip around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Adjustable pegging points - gives the awning a perfect pitch on uneven surfaces
- Zipped privacy curtains with unique print - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Clear windows with sewn in printed curtains - Maximise light and visibility.
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open
- Side doors and curved front door. Can be unzipped at top for added ventilation
- Easy access doors - Easy access for wheelchairs and people with reduced mobility
- Heavyweight zips on doors
- Zip covers on all doors to enhance weather resistance
- All flysheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Rock pegs included - Strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirAwning®. Complete with pressure dial
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Wind tunnel tested to 100kph
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre