VANGO LANGLEY II 600XL FAMILY TENT 2020
The Vango Langley II 600XL returns for the 2020 season and forms part of Vango's Exceed range. The Langley II 600XL is a tunnel tent, so it is easy to pitch and gives you plenty of space. It also has a tremendous built-in sun canopy at the front.
The canvas on this family tent is a new high-quality Sentinel Dura fabric. It has a hydrostatic head of 4000mm, that's the level of waterproofness. It also has taped seams so it is completely waterproof.
The poles on the Langley 600XL are made from Powerflex fibreglass which are strong and durable.
Entry into the tent is by the large front door which leads straight into the living area. The large living area measures an impressive 2.8 x 3.6m. It also has fantastic headroom due to its tunnel tent design. The side door has a small porch over it to stop the rain dropping in when the door is open. At the front, there is a large sun canopy which provides a fantastic area to sit under during the evenings. Both sides of the canopy have crystal clear windows to allow plenty of natural into the tent.
This tent also features Vango’s TBS System (Tension Band System). This acts as an internal bracing system to prevent sideways movement in strong winds. This can be unhooked and folded into a side pocket when not in use.
DARKER BEDROOMS FOR 2020! Updated for 2020 to include Vango's Midnight Bedroom allowing for a more peaceful nights sleep due to its breathable properties and dark inner which blocks early morning light. The bedroom area is at the back of the tent. There is a large 6-berth inner tent with curtain dividers to create a 2+2+2 or you can have it in a 3+3 configuration. These bedrooms also have good headroom so you can get dressed whilst standing up.
FEATURES OF THE VANGO LANGLEY II 600XL 2020:
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Lights-out Inner - Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Pre-angled poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- WEIGHT 23.1kg
- PACKSIZE L70.0 x H36.0 x W40.0cm
- PITCHING TIME 20 mins
- COLLECTION Excel
- FABRIC Sentinel Dura
- CAPACITY 6 Person Tent
IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS TENT THEN PLEASE CALL US ON 01227 712222 OR E-MAIL [email protected]
VIEW ALL > VANGO TENTS
VIEW ALL > 5 & 6 PERSON TENTS
VIEW ALL > FAMILY TENTS
Go to top