VANGO PADSTOW 500
The Vango Padstow 500 is a five berth tunnel tent which is part of the Vango 2018 Family Exceed tent range. The Padstow comes with a carpet and footprint groundsheet making sure you are fully equipped for your camping holiday. It is similar to the Vango Dunkeld 500 but the Padstow 500 has a fully sewn in groundsheet. It will sleep five but we feel that it’s the perfect size for couples.
The Padstow 500 only has four poles and when it is fully pitched it measures 4.55m x 3.2m. This tent can be fully pitched in under 15 minutes making it perfect for weekends away.
The Padstow 500 tent has a 70 denier polyester canvas. It has a 4000mm hydrostatic head, that’s the measure of waterproofness. The seams are fully taped to stop the rain getting in, making it completely waterproof.
Access to the tent is through the large u-shaped door which zips all the way around. Inside the tent you have a living area that measures 1.5m x 3m, giving you space for your camping gear. There is plenty of light due to the large crystal clear window on one side of the living area and at the front of the tent.
The Padstow 500 has a large poled sun canopy at the front that protects the door from rain and also provides a perfect area to sit under in the evenings.
The Vango Padstow 500 has one large inner tent that has a curtain divider to create a two and a three-person bedroom. There is plenty of headroom within the inner tents so it’s possible to get dressed inside. The bedrooms also have the lights out inners which mean they are darker to filter out the early morning sunshine.
L70.0 x H33.0 x W33.0cm
Features of the Vango Padstow 500:
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
VIEW ALL > VANGO TENTS