The Vango Scafell 200 is a lightweight tent that's easy to carry, simple to pitch, and built for adverse weather conditions. It is recommended by the DofE and features on the DofE Expedition Kit List.
The Vango Scafell 200 tunnel tent is perfect for multi-day treks where you need to keep weight and pack size to a minimum, but you also need comfort and weather protection too.
The Scafell 200 has 2 identical poles for quick and simple pitching and its combination of Vango's TBS®II Tension Band System and a 'gothic arch' silhouette make it stable and sturdy in wet, windy weather conditions.
The Scafell 200 is a fantastic tent for those with an adventurous spirit, it's an ideal choice for first time youth campers, festival goers, DofE participants and Scouts expeditioners.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical poles - For ease of pitching
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- 70 denier, 6000mm lightweight polyester groundsheet - Waterproof, durable and reliable
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles - Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Rain stop flysheet doors - Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire retardant fabrics - Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested beyond the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Packsize: 48.0 x ø16.0cm
- Capacity: 2 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 5 mins
- Trail Weight: 2.08kg