The Vango Galli CC Tall is the latest addition to Vango’s driveaway awning collection. The Galli CC is a cost-effective alternative to the latest Galli Pro, offering practically the same size at a more affordable price.
The canvas is Vango’s brilliant Active fabric enabling the Galli CC Tall to be lightweight and also have a good waterproof rating of 3000m, ensuring it can withstand any inclement weather you may encounter. The strong Airbeam structure makes it easy to pitch and means it copes well in strong winds.
The awning features a large living area for shelter or relaxation. If needed, additional bedrooms can be purchased to accommodate up to four people comfortably, freeing up space in your van.
The flexible front door of the Galli CC Tall can enclose completely or be half opened. The Large PVC windows allow plenty of natural light in, or you can use the toggle-up curtains for privacy when required. The built-in mesh door in the main section increases airflow without letting the bugs in.
You can attach the awning to your vehicle using one of four methods: Kador Beading, Straps that are thrown over, Velcro tabs for a roof rack or a Sleeve for a pole and clamp. There are two doors in the tunnel section of the awning that allow you to access your van without having to go through the awning with dirty shoes etc.
TOTAL WEIGHT - 20.79kg
PACKSIZE - L74.0 x H47.0 x W47.0cm
AWNING SIZE - Tall
PITCHING TIME - 15 mins
KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - 255-295cm
CARRY BAG WEIGHT - 20.79kg
STRAIGHT KADOR LENGTH - 280cm
- Clear Visibility Guylines - Bright coloured guylines for clear visibility to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds.
- Pre-Attached Front Canopy – Provides shelter from all weathers and is ideal for socialising
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Drive Away - Using the addition of a Drive Away Kit, detach the tunnel area of your awning from your vehicle and roll it away leaving your awning free-standing as you explore for the day. Keep a note of your parking position for when you return and re-attach the awning to your vehicle
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - easy to use privacy curtains that can simply be rolled away when not in use
- Sentinel Active Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key influencers in choosing your awning, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, while being fully waterproof, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Supplied with Steel Pegs - Strong and durable pegs ideal for grass pitches. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Mesh Front Door - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s) with ease
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Side Attachment - Awning attaches to your van with a side attachment to ensure you are always facing the view wherever you go
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide a bug and draught free environment.
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag