PACKAGE DEAL ONLY >>> £765
The Vango Joro Air Tent is the perfect family tent, as it sleeps six in its darkened bedrooms, big living area, large zipped front porch and to top it off uses Vango’s new Eco fabric. The Sentinel Eco fabric is made entirely from single-use plastic bottles, so instead of the plastic going to waste it is made into tents.
The Joro Air 600xl is a three zoned tent, meaning it has a sleeping zone, a living zone and an awning. This large family tent is spacious and also very easy to pitch. The Joro Air 600xl utilises Vango’s AirBeam technology enabling this to be pitched by a single person in around 12 minutes, making it ideal for weekend trips as well as longer holidays
This is the second year of Vango’s Earth Collection which has been designed to be environmentally friendly but also durable. The Earth Collection range is made using single-use plastics and every tent in the range has a plastic bottle total to show how many bottles have been used to make this tent. The Eco fabric has a waterproof rating of 3,000mm HH and UV protection factor of UPF30+, it also has ColourLok that prevents the tent from fading.
The Joro Air has a number of features including Vango’s Dark ‘Nightfall Bedrooms’ to stop the early morning light waking you up, and two mesh doors leading out of the living area which keep the bugs out. A great feature of the Joro 600xl is Vango’s Villa Construction which makes it easy to inflate and also gives you more usable living space as the walls are more upright. The Crystal Clear windows allow lots of natural light into the tent, the windows have toggle up curtains to give you privacy when needed.
Packsize 80 x 46 x 46cm
Pitch Time 12 minutes
- Airbeam Technology - Easy to pitch
- Produced from recycled material equivalent to 261 plastic bottles
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Reduces early morning light
- Drop Down Doors - Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Double Mesh doors – Both living room doors have integral mesh to increase airflow while keeping the bugs out
- Queen Bedrooms - 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Bedroom Pockets - Keep all your essentials stored away neatly
- Toggled Curtains - Allows you to get privacy when required
- Extended Living Area - Plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Sentinel Eco Fabric - Durable, Lightweight & 3,000HH
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent
- Built-in Front Extension - Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- AirZone Panel - Increases airflow into the living space
- Villa Construction Beams – Upright sidewalls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- High Visibility Guylines - Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Double Action Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam tents