When it comes to family camping, the Vango Joro Air 600XL family tent stands out as a spacious, sustainable, and effortlessly convenient choice.
Sustainability First: Part of Vango's Earth Collection, the Joro Air 600XL is made from their Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric, which ingeniously transforms recycled single-use plastic into a durable, eco-friendly material. This sustainable fabric features a robust 4,000mmHH waterproof rating, ensuring both quality and eco-responsibility.
Room for All: With a spacious living area and pre-attached front awning, this 6-man inflatable AirBeam® tent offers a comfortable and versatile home from home on the campsite. Queen-size bedrooms mean everyone can sleep comfortably, while the midnight bedrooms keep the early morning light at bay.
Effortless Setup: Thanks to the AirBeam S.I Pro® Single Point Inflation System, you can have your campsite ready in just 12 minutes. No need for traditional poles – Vango's Airbeam technology ensures quick and easy setup.
Privacy and Comfort: Tinted Diamond Pro windows and toggled curtains offer insulation and privacy. Multiple mesh doors increase airflow while keeping bugs out. Lantern hanging points and convenient pockets enhance your camping experience.
Proven Performance: Tested to European EN5912 safety standards and fully wind and rain tested to EN ISO 5912, this tent can withstand various weather conditions, making it suitable for Family breaks away.
Family-Friendly Design: The Joro Air 600XL boasts features such as double living areas, a drop-down doorstep for easy access, and an adjustable pegging system for uneven terrains. Queen-size bedrooms provide ample space for both sleeping and storage.
- Pre-angled beams for greater internal space and stability
- A pre-attached front awning for socialising, dining, or storage
- Toggled inner divider for flexible sleeping options
- Vango AirZone for optimal air circulation
- Villa construction with upright side walls for added height
- Tinted Diamond Pro windows for privacy and insulation
- A flexible SkyTrack™ II hanging system for lighting or storage
- TBS®II Tension Band System for adverse weather conditions
- A smart pack bag for easy storage
- Waterproof PE groundsheet for durability
TOTAL WEIGHT 31.7kg
PACK SIZE L75.0 x H46.0 x W56.0cm
PITCHING TIME 12 mins
CAPACITY 6 Person Tent
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Extra secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- King Pole Front Door - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Midnight Bedrooms - Premium darkened fabric used in the bedrooms for a great comfortable night's sleep
- Multiple Mesh Doors - Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- Sentinel Eco Dura Fabric - With a development focus on the environment we’ve taken single use waste plastic and transformed them into our Sentinel Eco Fabric. The introduction of our ColourLok technology and coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance, plus supporting our outdoor environment.
- SkyTrack™ II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Smart Pack Bag - Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Tinted Diamond Pro Windows - Providing additional privacy and insulation compared to our Diamond Clear windows
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.