TENT + CARPET DEAL ONLY >>> £1020
The Vango Rome Air 650xl is one of our hot picks tents for the 2021 season, it is a 6 man family tent that incorporates Vango's Villa Construction meaning you will have lots of space to relax and unwind in on your next camping trip. The brilliant side storage area means you won't be tripping over suitcases and clutter or can be used as a toilet area so you haven’t got to traipse across the campsite in the middle of the night. Vango's ColourLock patented process means that the fabric holds its colour and is designed to last longer.
Vango’s Villa Construction means the walls are more vertical giving you plenty of head height and also allows you to utilize every inch of the tent by having your furniture closer to the sides. The flexible front door means you can have it open, shut or halfway so you can make the most of your trip whatever the weather.
The Rome Air 650xl is large but thanks to Vango's lightweight Dura Fabric it only weighs just over 30kg. The Vango Airbeam technology makes the tent really quick to pitch which makes weekend camping with a large tent possible.
- Midnight Bedrooms - darkened bedrooms for a great night's sleep
- Storage pod - A space which allows you to store kit, toys or clothes, keeping your tent tidy
- Villa Construction - Upright sidewalls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- King pole door - Create a sheltered entrance to your tent
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Sentinel Dura - Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Vango AirBeam® - Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection.
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors - Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Cable Entry - Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Expandable Carry Bag - An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. Includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- The entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Weight: 33.75kg
- Packsize: L80.0 x H46.0 x W53.0cm
- Pitching Time: 12 mins