The Combi IR Grill Cooker by Vango is a two-burner stove with a central infrared grill and auto-piezo ignition that is designed for use with butane/propane gas cylinders. The Combi IR Grill folds out of its storage case which then doubles as a windshield and allows for the included drip tray to sit underneath and collect any excess fat.
The Combi IR Grill has two 1.9KW burners that have stainless steel burner grates for pots and pans and have individually adjustable heat control valves to optimise temperatures when cooking. The main feature of the grill is the 600W Grill which uses infrared to generate a high heat output resulting in fuel savings of up to 10% and emission savings of up to 90%, which means it is very economical to run as well as good for the environment. The grill features anti-slip feet for stability and packs away compactly when not in use.
- Multiple high-quality 1.9KW, easy to clean stainless steel burners for cooking several foods at once
- The 0.6KW Infrared Grill ensures low fuel consumption whilst generating high heat output. Saves 10% on fuel and 90% reduction on emissions for a cleaner cooking experience
- Auto piezo ignition is simple and quick to light and found built-in to the control valve for each burner
- Each burner has its own individual control valve allowing you to use different heat levels for varying types of food
- A high-quality burner grate to support your pots and pans
- The drip tray collects any excess food grease or oil to avoid an excessive mess and is easy to remove for cleaning
- The grill folds into itself forming a small, portable item with carry handle for easy transportation
- Lid locks keep the grill firmly closed when not in use or when away in storage so nothing can get lost or damaged
- 4 anti-slip feet help keep the grill in place on its surface to minimise the risk of accidents
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Packsize: L59.5 x H14.5 x W34.5cm