In our opinion, the Vango Lismore 600xl is one of the best-value tents on the market. This three-zoned tent (bedrooms, living area and front awning) gives you plenty of living space and the built-in front awning area makes for a fantastic kitchen area.
This tent is ideal for first-time campers and experienced campers alike.
The pre-angled fibreglass poles give the maximum amount of head height throughout the tent and at the sides where the upright sidewalls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space. The Vango Lismore 600xl has been manufactured to provide incredible value without compromising on quality. You still have all the features you’d expect on a Vango tent including cable entry points, TBS System, darkened ‘nightfall’ bedrooms, lantern hanging points and mesh windows.
There are three main areas of the Lismore 600xl. The sleeping area can accommodate up to six people and can be divided using toggle dividers into a 2+2+2 configuration for privacy. The bedrooms use Vango’s new darker ‘Nightfall’ material that filters out the early morning light, so you get a better night's sleep.
The main living area has a sewn-in groundsheet and gives you plenty of room on a rainy day. The front awning can be used as a kitchen area and as an area to leave your muddy shoes, so you don’t get the inside of the tent dirty. The front awning barn door can be arranged into three positions (fully open, half-open or closed) this versatility means you can use the area to suit your needs.
The Sentinel Fabric is a great choice for reducing the pack size and weight of your tent. Strong and fully waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, Sentinel Active delivers great quality and performance
TOTAL WEIGHT 27.5kg
PACK SIZE L74.0 x H41.0 x W45.0cm
PITCHING TIME 16 mins
CAPACITY 6 Person Tent
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Built-in Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms - Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pre-angled Poles - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Living Area - An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Vango AirZone - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.