The Kampa Brighton 3 is a dome tent with a porch at the front which we feel is perfect for 2 people to share. This tent has a classic design that is quick and easy to set up with a compact packed size.
The high-quality Weathershield polyester canvas has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm and the poles are made from 7.9mm Dynaflex fibreglass so you can be confident that it will stand up to the most adverse weather conditions.
This tent is going to be ideal for people who enjoy touring around or for festival-goers who want something that is very easy to pitch at a reasonable price. The inner tent of the Kampa Brighton 3 has a dimension of 170 x 210 cm making it ideal for 2 people. The Inner tent is fastened to a fibreglass pole structure which crosses over at the top of the tent. The flysheet is then tied to the pole structure. It also features a porch pole which slides through the outer canvas to create a fantastic porch area which can be used for storage of your camping equipment and clothing. The whole pitching process should only take around 5 minutes.
Because the Kampa Brighton 3 is compact to carry and convenient to transport, it is a perfect tent for a short break or a festival.
Key features of the Kampa Brighton 3:
- Weathershield™ 3000 polyester material
- Reinforced pegging and guying points
- Dynaflex fibreglass poles
- Groundsheet for front porch area
- Organiser pocket in inner tent
- Roll up front door
- Pre-attached high visibility guy lines
- Weather protected ventilation
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Flysheet Weathershield F/R UV
- Poles Dynaflex fibreglass 7.9 mm
- Groundsheet PE 10 x 10 130g/m2 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head
- Hydrostatic Head 3000mm
- Weight 4.1kg
- Pack Size 61 x 13 x 13cm
- Exterior Height 120 cm
- Product Code CT0085