The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Air Low inflatable awning is the perfect addition to your VW style camper van or motorhome with a height between 180-220cm. The Cayman Air offers excellent value for money and has a versatile and practical design. It can be attached to either side of your camper van, depending on the location of the door.
One of the standout features of the Cayman Air is its versatile design. It boasts doors on each side of the awning, making it perfect for various types of vans and campsites where the view may be in a different direction. Additionally, the 120HDE lightweight polyester fabric makes the product lightweight and compact, making it ideal for multi-stop touring camping. The Cayman Air also comes with a sewn-in groundsheet for greater comfort and fold-flat doors to prevent tripping hazards.
The Cayman Air is easy to pitch and ideal for those looking for a hassle-free camping experience. Its inflatable design means that it can be set up in a matter of minutes, making it the perfect choice for those who want to spend more time enjoying their camping trip and less time setting up their awning.
Total Weight 16.38kg
Pack Size 82 x 47 x 35cm
Footprint 300 x 300cm (+80cm cowl depth)
Rail Connection Width 250cm
Cayman Air Low 180cm - 220cm
• 120HDE high density all-weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Single inflation dura tech welded Oxygen Air Frame system
• Zip back front & side door with Phoenix mesh ventilation panel
• Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman Annexe
• Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Twin rear zip back cowl access doors
• Roof ventilation system with Velcro down storm cover
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet with fold down access door up stands
• Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set and carry bag