The Cayman Air collection has gained popularity among van owners for its ability to provide additional outdoor living space to camper vans and motorhomes. Specifically designed to fit vans with a connecting panel height ranging from 220cm to 255cm, the Cayman Air Mid Awning is a practical choice for those seeking to enhance their outdoor experience.
One of the standout features of the Cayman Air Mid Awning is its Single Inflation Point system, which simplifies the setup process, making it easy to erect. The awning is constructed from 120 HDE polyester fabric, known for its lightweight properties and durability, making it well-suited for lightweight touring camper vans.
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm (380cm with tunnel)
- Kador Length: 250cm
- Attachment Height: 220 - 255cm
- Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 36cm
- Weight: 16.2kg
- 120HDE High Density all-weather lightweight fabric
- Hydrostaric Head 3000mm
- Single Point Dura Tech welded Oxygen Air frame System
- Zip Back front & side door with Phoenix Mesh ventilation panel
- Zip out rear door to take an optional Cayman sleeping annexe
- Integral, vehicle front facing eyebrow canopy with fibreglass pole
- Inner Cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
- 4mm & 6mm twin beading connection point
- Twin rear zip back cowl access for doors
- Roof Ventilation system with velrco down storm cover
- Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle up blinds
- Fully sewn-in PE groundsheet with fold down door access
- Hanging points for optional 2 berth sleeping inner tent
- Manual Pump, Peg Set & Carry Bag included
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.