The Outdoor Revolution Cayman Cacos SL Mid has been designed to be easy to pitch whilst offering plenty of living and sleeping space. This awning utilises Outdoor Revolution’s superb Oxygen Air Frame tubes which give stability in strong winds as well as being simple to pitch. It also packs away compactly which is useful when in a small van.
The Cacos SL Mid comes with a canopy at the front that protects the door from inclement weather and provides a sheltered outside space for relaxing in.
This model is designed to fit onto vehicles with an awning rail height of 210-255cm.
The crystal-clear PVC windows allow plenty of light into the awning and the toggle-up curtains can be used if you want some privacy or cover the contents of the awning when you’re away from it.
The Cayman Cacos SL comes with a 4-berth bedroom making it easy for you to accommodate extra guests when away. The canvas is made from 120HDE fabric that has a 3,000mm HH waterproof rating. It also has a sewn-in groundsheet to keep the bugs out and make the awning warmer. There are a few ways of attaching the awning to your van; a 4mm or 6mm Kador strip enables the awning to be fitted into a rail/windout, a pole can be fed through a sleeve on the tunnel and then clamped into a gutter rail, or guylines can be thrown over the top of the vehicle and pegged down to move the fabric to the van.
Depth: 300cm (420cm with tunnel)
Kador Length: 250cm
Attachment Height: 210 - 255cm
Pack Size: 80 x 36 x 36cm
• 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Oxygen air frame system with 3 tubes
• Integral extended canopy with fibreglass poles
• Facility to take an optional accessory Cabin Sleeping Inner Tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory
• Zip back 2/3rds front door with zip back mesh panel & side window
• Zip back side door with zip back full mesh door
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear facing zip back cowl access door
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes 4-berth inner tent, manual air pump, peg set & carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.