The Cayman Curl Air Mid is a fantastic drive-away awning that is small, compact, and very easy to pitch. The awning faces the same way as your van and comes with a rain-safe door to give you a sheltered space for some protection against the rain. The Cayman Curl Air features a sewn-in groundsheet for maximum comfort. It also comes with colour-coded guylines with quick adjusters and the elasticated cord on the tunnel helps you to get a tight fit on your van.
This model is suitable for vans with an awning rail height between 210-255cm. The Crystal clear PVC windows offer plenty of light into the awning and the toggle-up curtains can be used to give you some privacy when needed or to hide the contents of the awning when you drive away during the day.
The door in the tunnel section of the Cayman Curl allows you to enter your van without walking through the awning each time. The use of Outdoor Revolution’s Oxygen Air Frame tubes gives great stability in the wind and also makes the awning quick and easy to pitch. Another positive feature of the Outdoor Revolution Cayman Curl Air is that it packs away compactly, 80 x 45 x 36cm, which is crucial when in a small van.
Depth: 300cm (420cm with tunnel)
Kador Length: 260cm
Attachment Height: 210 - 255cm
Pack Size: 80 x 45 x 36cm
• 120HDE Hex high density all weather lightweight fabric
• Hydrostatic head 3000mm
• Oxygen air frame system with 2 tubes
• Extended for 2022 - Integral front canopy with fibreglass poles
• Facility to take an optional accessory cabin sleeping inner tent when used in conjunction with the optional Porch Door accessory (2022 model)
• Zip back 2/3rds front door with side window
• Integral, full canopy with fibreglass pole
• Inner cowl tension straps and cowl bungee for an adjustable vehicle fit
• 4mm & 6mm twin cowl connection rail piping
• Rear facing zip back cowl access door
• Crystal clear PVC windows with toggle in privacy blinds
• Fully sewn in PE groundsheet
• Hanging points for optional Two Berth Inner Tent in living area
• Colour coded guylines with quick adjusters
• Adjustable webbing pegging system
• Includes manual air pump, peg set & carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.