PACKAGE DEAL ONLY >>> £399
The Vango Avington II 600xl is a 6 person family tent with a large internal living area and a fantastic integrated canopy.
The Avington II 600xl is great value and its clever features to ensure you camp in comfort this summer.
The two bedrooms back onto a large living area with lots of windows and two doors, a nice feature of the bedrooms is that they are Vango's new Midnight bedrooms which has a darker fabric than previous years' models to filter out the early morning sun. The bedrooms can sleep up to 6 people with an internal divider that can be removed to create one large room, and have pockets that run down each side. The Avington 600xl also has Vango's Patented Tension Band System that can be deployed to add greater stability and peace of mind in strong winds. Like most family tents the Avington 600xl has a cable entry point with cable tidies leading up to a lantern fixing point, and a fully sewn in groundsheet. There is also a mesh inner door at the front to keep the mosquitos out and toggle up window curtains for extra privacy at night on all the windows.
If you are looking for a simple, well thought out, great value family tent this summer, then you can't go wrong with the Vango Avington 600xl.
The canvas is Vango's new Sentinel Dura which has a hydrostatic head of 4000mm. All the seams are taped to stop the rain from getting in.
The poles are 12.7mm Powerflex fibreglass which are strong and durable.
The living area measures 3.6m x 2.8m. This large living space means you will have plenty of room for all your camping equipment. Access into the tent is by the large front door that zips all the way around.
There is plenty of light due to the lighter coloured roof and also the large crystal clear windows. All the windows have curtains for privacy during the evenings.
This tent has high and low ventilation points to give a good flow-through of air to prevent condensation. It has a flat front wall to maximise the living area space to provide room for storage units etc.
The 2021 Avington 600xl has Vango's new Midnight bedrooms which are darker than previous years' models. There is one large 6-berth inner tent with a curtain divider to create two 3-berth bedrooms. There is plenty of headroom within the inner tents so it’s possible to get dressed inside.
|Packsize||L70.0 x H34.0 x W38.0cm|
|Technology||- TBS II - Tension Band System: Ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds
- Vango AirZone: High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
|Fabric||- Flysheet: Sentinel Dura
- Inner: Breathable polyester, "lights out" to reduce the amount of early morning light
- Groundsheet: Waterproof PE groundsheet
|Canopy||Yes - pre-attached|
|Doors||2 - front & side|
|Windows||- Diamond clear, maximise light and visibility
- Toggled privacy curtains, can be rolled away when not in use
|Seams||Factory taped, giving a watertight seal|
|Storage||Inner pockets & lantern hanging points|
|Poles||- Powerflex, colour coded poles
- Pre-angled poles, provides effective bracing against side winds
|Carry Bag||Easypack - oversized carry bag|
|Dimensions||- Total Pitched Size: 210cm x 380cm x 600cm (H x W x L)
- Head Height: 195cm at the highest inner point
- Pack Size: 32cm x 31cm x 70cm (H x W x L)
|Living Area||10.6 M²|
|Number of Bags||1|
Features of the Vango Avington II 600XL Family Tent:
- Dark Midnight bedrooms
- Easy pitch tunnel style
- TBS®II - Tension Band System
- Pre-attached guylines
- Lights out Inners
- Fully sewn-in groundsheet
- Large windows with clip up curtains
- Low-level ventilation points
- Fully wind and rain tested
- Cable entry point for mains hook up
- Vango Airzone ventilation
- Detachable inner divider to create two 3 berth inners
- Part mesh inner door
- Complete with handled carry bag