The Outwell Parkdale 4A offers fantastic value for money. The tent has plenty of internal space which we feel makes it ideal for couples or small families. The canopy has a large front door that can be rolled to the side to create an open cooking/living area or as a wet room for muddy boots and clothes. The front door has a mesh section behind it so that you can have plenty of ventilation without bugs or insects coming in. There are multiple vents, behind the bedrooms and underneath the living room window to help prevent condensation. The middle door that divides the Parkdale 4PA's living area to its porch area can be rolled back to create one large open space.
The Parkdale 4PA includes features that you usually see in more expensive tents. Outwell's new HookTrack System allows you to have a hanging point anywhere along the beam thanks to the Hook simply clipping on. This tent also has zip dividers between the bedrooms to give you privacy in the bedrooms.
Outwell's inflatable Air System gives you stability and ease when it comes to pitching. Each air beam is individually inflated using the pump supplied. The tent large windows which allow plenty of natural light into the tent, each have curtains to give you privacy when you need it.
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Pole construction: Inflatable
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Maximum pressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
Inner tent: Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
Pack size: 75 x 43 x 43 cm
Weight: 21.6 kg
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- HookTrack System allows you to create a hanging point anywhere on the beam
- Zip dividers in the bedroom compartment
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Darkened Premier Bedrooms
- Quick & Quiet Bedroom Door allows you to open the door without any noise and it shuts behind you
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double Zips allow full front awning opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Cable entry points to allow the electric hook to be in the tent without leaving a door open
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambiance
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.