The Outwell Parkdale 6PA offers fantastic value for money. The tent has lots of living space which makes it perfect for camping in Britain. The large canopy at the front has a large front door that can be rolled away to the side to create an open cooking/living area or you could even use it as a wet area for muddy boots and shoes. The front door features a mesh section behind it so that you can have plenty of ventilation without letting bugs and insects come in. There are multiple vents on this tent; behind the bedrooms and underneath the living room window. The middle door that divides the Parkdale’s living area and the porch area can be rolled back completely to create one big space.
The Parkdale 6PA includes features that you usually see in more expensive tents. Outwell's HookTrack System allows you to have a hanging point anywhere along the beam thanks to the Hook simply clipping on. This tent also has zip dividers between the bedrooms to give you privacy from room to room.
Outwell's inflatable Air System gives you stability and ease when it comes to pitching. Each air beam is individually inflated using the pump supplied. The tent large windows allow plenty of natural light into the tent, each has curtains to give you privacy when you need it.
The Outwell Parkdale 6PA is going to be very popular for the 2023 season because of its large living area with flexible front door, its internal head height and also its price.
Sleeps people: 6
Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, integrated awning
Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
Inner tent :Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Floor inner: PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
Weight: 27,3 kg
Pack size: 82 x 43 x 43 cm
Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Groundsheet: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and ensure privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carrybag for compact pack size
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.