The Outwell Queensdale 8PA Tent is the largest tent in Outwell’s prime collection. It sleeps up to 8 people in its four bedrooms and gives you more space per person than any other tent in Outwell’s range.
The Queensdale 8PA has plenty of space and features including Outwell’s HookTrack System for hanging points for lights or storage pockets throughout the tent. Outwell’s fantastic Quick & Quiet doors are on the bedroom compartment and the living room door.
STRUCTURE - There are five Inflatable beams on this family tent which when erected measures 7.45m x 4.5m. It feels even bigger due to its pre-angled Beams that give you full head height throughout the tent. The beams are encased in two thick layers of protective casing to make them tough to puncture.
LIVING AREA - The size of the living space on the Queensdale 8PA is impressive. The front section of the living area is perfect for use as a cooking area or wet area and has a large barn door entrance that can be opened partially or rolled all the way back.
The back section of the living area is large and has a sewn-in groundsheet to keep out draughts and bugs.
The large tinted windows give you privacy as does the toggle up curtains.
BEDROOMS - The Queensdale 8PA will comfortably sleep eight adults in its four-bedroom areas. This tent features Outwell’s Premier Bedrooms which are dark and have a rear ventilation point built-in to increase the airflow which helps to reduce condensation
The bedroom sections are dark and it has zipped dividers (down the sides) to give privacy from one section to another. There is also a bedroom in the main living area that can be easily taken down to increase the size of your living area and put up again when needed.
CANVAS - The canvas is Outwell’s Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester. The canvas has a hydrostatic head of 4000mm making it tough, waterproof and durable.
PITCHING - All Outwell tents are very simple to pitch – first, peg out the four corners of the tent and then inflate the beams using pump supplied, we find pumping up the middle beam first and the tent pitches itself. The Inner tents are pre-attached so once you have inflated all the beams you then simply peg out the rest of the tent and the guy lines. From start to finish this tent can be erected in 12–15 minutes.
Type of tent- Five room tunnel tent
Sleeps people- 8
Rooms- 4 bedrooms, 1 living room, integrated awning
Flysheet- Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
Hydrostatic Head- 4000 mm
Pitching way- Flysheet first or as one
Inner tent- Breathable polyester, 100% polyester
Floor inner- PU coated Taffeta polyester, 100% polyester
Weight- 37.4 kg
Pack size- 103 x 48 x 48 cm
Tubes- Rigid Air System frame for best performance
Groundsheet- Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space
- Three zones provide a large family with a wet room, dry living room and bedroom. The front inner is perfect for storage or as an extra bedroom and is easily removed to increase living space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from fully open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and ensure privacy
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.