The Vango Aether Air 600xl has a spacious living area and sun canopy at the front, this 6-person tent has everything you need to relax and unwind in the great outdoors.
Thanks to the innovative Airbeam technology, the Vango Aether Air 600xl is incredibly easy to pitch, allowing you to set up camp in just 10-15 minutes. And with a pack size of L80.0 x H46.0 x W46.0cm and a weight of 24.3kg, it's also easy to transport to and from your campsite.
But that's not all - the Vango Aether Air 600xl is also environmentally friendly, made from recycled material equivalent to 221 plastic bottles. It also features Nightfall Bedrooms, which reduce early morning light.
The mesh doors on both sides of the living room increase airflow while keeping the bugs out, and the Queen Bedrooms provide a comfortable 60cm sleeping area per person, with bedroom pockets to keep all your essentials neatly stored away. Toggled curtains allow you to get privacy when required, and the extended living area provides plenty of space to relax and unwind.
Made from Sentinel Eco Fabric, this tent is durable, lightweight, and features a 3,000HH waterproof rating. The cable entry allows you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent, and the built-in front extension provides extra covered space, perfect for socializing. The AirZone panel increases airflow into the living space, and the Villa Construction Beams provide upright sidewalls, increasing the height within the tent to fully maximize the internal space.
The Vango Aether Air 600xl also features high visibility guylines, making it easy to avoid trip hazards, and is supplied with a double action pump to make setup even easier.
Designed with families in mind, the Vango Aether Air 600xl is the perfect family tent for your next camping adventure. Whether you're planning a weekend getaway or a longer stay in the great outdoors, this tent has everything you need to make your trip a success.
Berth 6 Man
Hydrostatic Head - 3000mm
Colour - Moroccan Blue
Doors - 1 Front Door & 1 Side door with Mesh Panels
Flysheet Fabric - 70 Denier Sentinel Eco fabric - made with recycled plastic
Fabric Denier - 70 Denier (Polyester)
Groundsheet Fabric -Polyethylene, 10,000mm
Inner Fabric - Breathable Polyester Inner (Nightfall Bedrooms)
Window Fabric - Diamond Clear Windows with Toggled Curtains
Fire Retardant - Yes
Height (cm) - 210
Length (cm) - 595
Width (cm) - 380
Pack Size (cm) - 80 x 46 x 46
Weight (kg) - 24.30No. Bedrooms - 2 Bedrooms
Bedroom Dimensions (cm) - 210 x 180
Bedroom 2 Dimensions (cm) - 210x180
Dimensions - 595 x 380
Poles or Air - Vango AirBeam™
Number of Poles / Beams - 4 Airbeams and 1 Fibreglass Pole
Pitching Time - 10-15 Minutes
Pitching Area (cm) - 650 * 440
- Vango AirBeam- Quick to pitch, providing a strong, rigid structure.
- Nightfall Bedrooms- ideal for a better night's sleep, as the bedroom compartments are darker, reducing early morning light.
- 2 queen sized bedrooms offering 60cm width per person
- Mesh Doors- mesh to side and front door panels, which helps the tent to breathe, and reduces the amount of condensation. Furthermore, the mesh helps to reduce the heat inside the tent on a warmer day.
- Diamond Clear Windows- very clear windows which will help to increase the airiness and brightness of the tent. The windows also have a toggled curtain, to create privacy of an evening.
- TBS II Tension Band System- helps stabilise the tent in windier conditions - by creating a solid triangular structure. It is important not to overtension them.
- Villa Construction- taller side walls create greater space inside the tent, and greater standing height.
- Clear Access Bedrooms- A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access - also stops accidents, as less of a tripping hazard.
- Toggled Inner Divider- Allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy, or remove to create one large master bedroom.
- Flexible Door Step- The side door and front door drop down, which creates an easier access - ideal for prams and wheel chairs.
- King Pole Door- the doors have loops, and king poles (purchased seperately) can be used to create a canopy to the side of the tent.
- Air-Speed Valve- a tried and tested Valve - easy to inflate and deflate your tent beams.
- Vango AirZone- High and low level ventiliation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, helping to reduce the effects of condensation.
- Double Action Pump Included - supplied with your tent, rolled inside the middle, complete with pressure gauge.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet- the groundsheet is sewn-in throughout the tent, but the tent does have drop down doors - so the groundsheet is not 100% sealed from bugs.
- Waterproof Groundsheet - offers protection from the elements.
- Over-sized carry bag for easier packing away of the tent.
- Double living space offers plenty of versatility and space for the camper.
- Queen Bedrooms - offer 60cm sleeping space per person.
- Cable Entry point with tidies - zipped entry point for an electrical point.
- Lantern Hanging Points - ideal for hanging lighting and accessories.
- High visiblity guylines ideal for securing the tent in windier conditions.
- Fully Wind and Rain tested to EN5912 standards.