The Vango Balletto Air 390 Elements Shield is the ultimate caravan awning for families who want to enjoy the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
This unique awning features a completely inflatable structure that makes it incredibly easy to pitch and pack up. The AirBeam® Single Point Inflation system uses a single inflation point for all of the air beams, so you can have your awning up and ready to go in just minutes.
The Balletto Air 390 is made from high-quality Elements 150 fabric that is both lightweight and durable. This fabric is weather-resistant and UV-protected, so you can enjoy your awning even in inclement weather.
The Balletto Air 390 is also packed with features that make it perfect for caravanners. The large Diamond Clear Windows lets in plenty of natural light, while the fully zipped curtains provide privacy when needed. The awning also features a Draught Seal System and draught skirt to keep out the wind and rain.
In addition to the inflatable structure and high-quality materials, the Balletto Air 390 also comes with a variety of accessories that are normally considered optional extras. These include a draught skirt, wheel arch cover, manual pump, storm straps, DSS, and rock pegs.
Here are some additional details about the unique features of the Vango Balletto Air 390 Elements Shield:
- The entire structure of the awning is inflatable, including the roof, walls, and eaves. This makes it incredibly easy to pitch and pack up, even by one person.
- The AirBeam® Single Point Inflation system uses a single inflation point for all of the air beams. This makes it much faster and easier to inflate the awning than traditional pole-based awnings.
- The Elements 150 fabric is lightweight and durable, and it is also weather-resistant and UV-protected. This means that the awning can withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
- The large Diamond Clear Windows let in plenty of natural light, while the fully zipped curtains provide privacy when needed.
- The Draught Seal System and draught skirt help to keep out the wind and rain, so you can stay comfortable in your awning even in inclement weather.
- The Balletto Air 390 comes with a variety of accessories that are normally considered optional extras. These include a draught skirt, wheel arch cover, manual pump, storm straps, DSS, and rock pegs.
TOTAL WEIGHT 22.9kg
PACK SIZE L78.0 x H43.0 x W43.0cm
PITCHING TIME 15 mins
KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT 235-250cm
CANVAS/FABRIC WEIGHT 15.9kg
CARRY BAG WEIGHT 23.0kg
STRAIGHT KADOR LENGTH 390cm
RAIL WEIGHT 15.9kg
FABRIC Elements Shield
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Oversized Bag - The wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your awning. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Additions Available - Mesh Door Pack
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- Lightweight, compact and waterproof. 150D fabric with an HH rating of 5,000mm. Benefits from ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention.
- Creates a tight seal between the awning and caravan, without the need for poles, ensuring no draughts come in. Patented GB2574036
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS
OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.