We feel the Vango Lismore Air 450 Tent is the perfect tent for couples or small families. It is ideal for first-time campers or those wanting their first air tent. This is because Vango's inflatable technology makes it easy to pitch. The Lismore Air 450 is incredibly good value without losing out on quality, all of the main features you'd expect on a Vango tent such as cable entry points, airspeed valves, and mesh doors all feature in this tent.
The pre-angled Airbeams maximise the internal room inside the tent and can be pumped up in seconds with a manual pump which is supplied with the tent. There are three main areas to the Lismore Air 450; a sleeping area which can accommodate up to four people, the main living area that is large enough to feel comfortable in if the weather turns for the worse and the front awning offers a fantastic area to cook in or use as a wet area for muddy boots and shoes before entering the living area. The door on the front awning can be arranged into three positions (fully open, semi-open or closed) which means that you can use the area to suit your needs. The side door can be used as a canopy if you buy some king poles.
TOTAL WEIGHT 22.6kg
PACKSIZE L80.0 x H42.0 x W44.0cm
PITCHING TIME 10 mins
CAPACITY 4 Person Tent
- AirSpeed® Valve - Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years of experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole-free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught-free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all-round protection
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Drop Down Door Step - Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Toggled Privacy Curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove them to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms - A wider opening and no step-over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- King Pole Side Door Compatible - Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Extended Living Area - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out of the way
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- AirZone Panel - Increases the airflow into the living space
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Vango AirZone - High and low-level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction - Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows the tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Pre-Attached Front Awning - Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over-tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- Mesh Doors - Both living room doors have integrated mesh panels that increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Additional groundsheet protector, that will protect and extend the life of your groundsheet and tent
- AirBeam® Pump - Supplied with all AirBeam® tents and awnings, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your AirBeam® product. Comes complete with a pressure dial and a handy carry bag
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100 - STANDARD DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.