Introducing the Vango Tolga VW Awning, a versatile and spacious outdoor addition designed to enhance your camping experience. This drive-away awning, equipped with AirBeam Technology, ensures effortless setup and reliability for campervans and conversions.
Rapid Inflation with AirBeam® Technology: Setting up your awning is a breeze with Vango's AirBeam Technology. Rapidly inflate the structure for a hassle-free pitching experience, saving you time and effort.
UV-Resistant Sentinel Sport Fabric: Vango's Sentinel Sport fabric with ColourLok™ technology not only adds durability to your awning but also reduces the effects of UV exposure. Enjoy a bright and airy environment while protecting your awning from the sun's harmful rays.
Spacious Design with Covered Entrance: The Vango Tolga VW Awning features a roomy living space that allows you to relax in the shade or take cover from the rain. A covered entrance adds extra comfort and convenience to your camping adventures.
Multiple Convenient Features: This awning is packed with practical features that make your outdoor experience more enjoyable:
- Diamond Clear Windows: Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped Privacy Curtains: Quickly adjust the level of privacy and light.
- SkyTrack® II: Customize your awning with lights and SkyLiners.
- Secondary Mesh Doors: Enjoy bug-free ventilation.
- Covered Entry: Prevent rain from dripping into the living area.
- Easy Access Doors: Wheelchair and pram-friendly access.
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap: Create a neater tunnel fit.
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods: Compatible with various vehicles.
TOTAL WEIGHT - 17.6kg
PACK SIZE - L75.0 x H35.0 x W36.0cm
KADOR ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT - 180-195
HEIGHT - 210.0cm
LENGTH - 320.0cm
WIDTH - 320.0cm
KADOR LENGTH - 250cmcm
CANVAS/FABRIC WEIGHT - 12.15kg
RAIL WEIGHT - 12.15kg
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Zipped Privacy Curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening or simply roll down and secure away
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Secondary Mesh Doors - Fitted with internal mesh fly screen for bug-free ventilation
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Easy Pack Carry Bag - Oversized carry bag to make it easier to pack the awning away
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Cable Entry Point - Neatly feed electrical cables into your awning allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures awning performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the beam or pole at 3 points and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Tunnel Adjustment Strap - Helps collect any excess material and creates a neater looking tunnel and a tighter fit to the vehicle
- Two Doors in Tunnel Attachment to Vehicle - For convenient access to the front or back of your vehicle
- Roll Away Connecting Tunnel - Detach your awning when you drive away for the day, simply roll back the tunnel and toggle it to secure
- Multiple Vehicle Attachment Methods - All our awnings come with pre-attached 6mm kador, 8M over vehicle straps, roof bar attachment tabs and sleeve for pole & clamp kit system. This ensures our awnings are compatible with any vehicle
- This awning has multiple additions available for enhanced functionality - Please check our additions table for more details
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- High Visibility Guylines - High visibility lower half to prevent tripping hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Line-Lok® Guyline Runners - The Line-Lok® tensioner locks guylines securely in tension, is easy to release and will give a high performance in all conditions
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- AirZone™ Ventilation - High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air throughout the awning, which is essential for reducing condensation
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £100
ORDERS UNDER £100 - DELIVERY COST £7.99
Delivery - 4-7 working Days UK Mainland Only
We ONLY deliver to UK Mainland addresses (excluding Scottish Highlands).
Orders will require a signature to acknowledge delivery. The signature of the person accepting delivery at the delivery address will be proof that delivery has been received by you or the person, to whom the order is addressed. If no one is available to accept the delivery you will receive a card to advise that a delivery has been attempted.
It is your responsibility to ensure the delivery address is ready and able to accept the delivery of the product.
We shall have no liability to you in respect of any delay or failure to deliver a product due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (without limitation) delay or failure caused by adverse weather, strikes or transport problems.